This is National Smile Month and here are some fun facts to think about.
- It takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile.
- The most popular food that makes us smile is Chocolate 🙂
- Half brush our tongue when brushing our teeth (cleaning your tongue helps to remove bacteria from your mouth)
- Top of the list of things we could not do without when going on holiday: A Toothbrush.
- The increase in consumption of sugary drinks is one of the key reasons for dental decay, particularly in kids.
- Fluoride has been proven to reduce dental decay by at least 40%.
Just reading some of these facts may have caused you to smile. At Brogdon Dental, we love your smile and want to see it more often.
So don’t hold back, let your smile out!